Prologue

Good evening! (now hum the tune to Alfred Hitchcock presents)
Welcome to the Football Pitfalls weekly blog. A place for the salivating fanatics of the American past-time known as the NFL. Each week (and we have already hit the first quarter mark of the season so we're starting late) I will post my analysis of each and every game on the schedule. Along with my take on each contest I will include my score predictions and picks to win (along with picks against the spread for the degenerate gambler types).

The aesthetics of this blog may alter from one week to the next as I work out the kinks. The content will always be updated, but please stick with me. There is still plenty of action left of this glorious football season. Be sure to keep coming back weekly, as I would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey.

Comments